Nov 8, 2015

Barry & Norman

The same-sex newlyweds, Barry & Norman, couldn't afford a honeymoon so they went back to Norman's Mum and Dad's house for their first married night together.

The next morning, Little Johnny, Norman's little brother, got up and had his breakfast. As he was going out of the door to go to school, he asked his mum if Norman and Barry were up yet.
She replied, 'No'.
Little Johnny asked, 'Do you know what I think?'
His mum replied, 'I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school.'

Little Johnny came home for lunch and asked his mum, 'Are Norman and Barry up yet?'
She replied, 'No.'
Little Johnny said, 'Do you know what I think?'
His mum replied, 'Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school.'

After school, Little Johnny came home and asked again, 'Are Norman and Barry up yet?'
His mum said, 'No.'
He asked, 'Do you know what I think?'
His mum replied, 'Oh, OK then, tell me what you think.'
Little Johnny said: 'Last night, Norman came to my room and asked me for the Vaseline and I think I gave him my airplane glue.' -Author Unknown/Contributed by Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment