Apr 26, 2015

Happily Ever After (?): The Sequel To The Story of Cinderella

Cinderella was now 75 years old. After a fulfilling life with her now dead handsome Prince, she sat upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by from her front porch with her pet cat, Alan, as her only constant companion now.

It was one sunny afternoon, when out of nowhere, appeared her Fairy Godmother.

Cinderella said, "Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years?"

The Fairy Godmother replied, "Well, Cinderella, since you have always been good, I decided to come and see there is anything else I can do for you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns? I can grant you three wishes, you know. Just tell me, and your wish is my command."

Cinderella was overjoyed, and after some serious thinking and almost under her breath she uttered her first wish:

"I wish I was wealthy beyond comprehension."

Instantly, her rocking chair turned into solid gold. Cinderella was stunned. Alan, her old faithful cat, jumped off her lap and scampered to the edge of the porch quivering with fear.

Cinderella said, "Oh thank you, Fairy Godmother!"

The Fairy Godmother replied, "It's the least I can do. What is your second wish, my dear?"
Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said, "I wish I were young and full of youthful beautiful again."

At once, her wish became reality, and her former beautiful youthful visage returned.

Cinderella felt stirrings inside her that had been dormant for years. Long forgotten vigor and vitality began to course through her very soul.

Then, the Fairy Godmother again spoke. "You have one more wish, Cinderella. What would that be?"

Cinderella looked over to the frightened cat in the corner and said, "I wish you would also transform Alan, my old cat, into a handsome young man."

Magically, Alan suddenly underwent a miraculous change. Before Cinderella could utter a word, standing before her was a tall, muscular, and very handsome young man the likes of which she and the world had never before seen. He was so physically attractive that even birds began to fall from the sky at his feet.

Finally, the Fairy Godmother spoke. "Congratulations, Cinderella. Enjoy your new life!"

And poof! The Fairy Godmother quickly vanished.

For a few moments, Alan and Cinderella looked at each other. Cinderella sat breathless, gazing at the most stunningly perfect specimen of masculinity and sensuality she had ever seen. He was even handsomer than her now departed darling Prince.

Then, Alan walked over to Cinderella, who sat still transfixed in her rocking chair. He pulled her up with his strong, muscular arms, and held her close to his chest.

Gently stroking her golden hair, his lips caressing her neck, he then whispered, "I bet you now regret having me neutered, don't you?" -Contributed by Ralph/Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment