Apr 12, 2015

7 Of the Craziest Things Ted Cruz Has Ever Said

Well, its happening America! Ted Cruz is running for POTUS and this can only mean one thing: the next 20 months just got a hell of a lot more entertaining. Not only is Ted Cruz totally disconnected to the vast number of Americans on a myriad of issues, he is prone to ignoring leadership – even within his own party – and saying whatever ridiculous thing comes to his mind.

In case you need more reasons not to vote for him, here are some of his wackier statements:

“The moon might be as intimidating as Obamacare.”


2. “I will credit my father, he invented … green eggs and ham. He did it two ways. The easy way was he would put green food coloring in … But if you take spinach and mix it into the eggs, the eggs turn green … I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam I am.”


3. “I was bitten by an octopus”


4. “Net Neutrality” is Obamacare for the Internet; the Internet should not operate at the speed of government.”

5. “Twenty years from now if there is some obscure trivial pursuit question, I am confident I will be the answer.”


6. “I’ll work with Martians”


7. “But a Camel’s hair brush is made of squirrel fur, and it makes you wonder the squirrels apparently have a very bad marketing department.”


BONUS:

“We have never had a president who over and over again openly, aggressively defies the law. If he doesn’t like the law, he refuses to enforce it, or he simply proclaims it changed.”


… hmmm sounds like a certain Senator we all know.

-Source: Blue Mountain Review

No comments:

Post a Comment